OrbisGIS is a free and open-source GIS software, released under the GPL v3 licence. You can access to the source code on the dedicated GitHub repository.
Developers are cordially invited to contribute to OrbisGIS, posting:
- Issues: detect a bug, ask for enhancement ? Create an issue on GitHub,
- Pull Request (PR): want to contribute ? Please submit your PR and we will analyze it carefully.
Tools for developers¶
The following two “Continuous Integration” tools are used to build, control and deploy OrbisGIS source code:
Releases & Snapshot¶
- Releases and pre-releases versions can be found HERE
- Daily snapshot release (for test purpose) is provided via:
- a .zip file (works on Linux, Windows and macOS),
- a .deb file (for amd64 architecture / also available for i386 ),
- the Ubuntu PPA repository.
Below are some useful links for developers, that are mainly provided on the wiki page of the OrbisGIS GitHub repository.